ARMLS reserves the right(s) to remove or edit any comment, post, entry, or tag in violation of the rules below and in accordance with state and federal law.
- Comments should be related to the original post/entry or of general interest to the ARMLS community.
- Comments may not be in all capital-case or use excessive capital-case.
- Comments may not use abusive or foul language.
- Comments may not include ad hominem attacks, i.e. “insulting or belittling one’s opponent in order to invalidate his or her argument”.
- Comments may not contain racist, sexist, homophobic and other slurs.
- Comments may not be solely solicitations and/or advertising for personal blogs, websites or pages.
- Comments may not contain content that may infringe on the copyright or intellectual property rights of others or other applicable laws or regulations.
- Comments may not suggest or encourage illegal activity.
Privacy, Tracking and Cookies:
Users access the ARMLSBLOG.com servers at their own risk. There is no warranty of compatibility and ARMLS will not be liable for damages caused by accessing this blog.
All posted content, including comments, becomes world-wide and royalty-free property of ARMLS once published. ARMLS will make reasonable access to remove content at the request of the authoring user through the use of a login/logout system.
The opinions expressed on this blog are the opinions of the individual authors and should not be construed as reflecting the opinions of ARMLS, its staff or its Subscribers.